Saturday, April 21, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

It's hard to believe I've been home a week. I've done lots of sleeping, getting the garden ready for planting, and various other necessary activities, so that means no posts here. Ah well...I'll try to be more consistent.

I want to show you some of my favorite things that make coming home the best!

Here's Phoebe. She's the greatest cat I've ever lived with...by far! She's smart and talks a lot. And I think she's beautiful.












I bought this embroidered panel when I was in Peru a few years ago. It's a burial cloth, and it hangs in a little alcove by our stairwell. Parts of it are very old, but some of it is restored with the original threads from some other relics, and some newer threads.


















I made this quilt several years ago out of silk. It hangs on the other side of our stairwell. If you click on the photo, you'll get a better look.

No comments: