Monday, April 2, 2007

Finally Made It!

Well, it took me awhile to get connected to the hotel's internet service, but all's well now. I'm in Ohio.

Yesterday was a beautiful day weather-wise, so it made our first trip out to Nancy Crow's barn especially wonderful. We got our spots set up, had an amazing dinner, and then came home for our last good sleep of the week.

After I got set up yesterday, I took some photos of Nancy's house and the barn where we'll be. I hope to be able to post some of them tonight, but for now, I need to scoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog
and I'm impressed! Very useful info specially the last part
:) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for
a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my web-site health wellness coach certification