Friday, April 6, 2007

Graduation day





Proudly I stand by my work wall.





We finished class today with a critique during which we got to see each other's work, ask questions and make comments to each other.

Oh! But first...more pictures from Nathaniel and Michelle's home. You have to remember...they're both artists.


A birthday cake ala Michelle's found objects.









And another butterfly...







And Nathaniel by Michelle's teapot.....






Nancy brought in a piece of her work for us to drool over. It's easy to see why she's the teacher.























This is Robin working on her final piece. And here's Nancy with her stunner.


And here's my final piece that I rotated in iPhoto, but it came back horizontal and I can't figure out how to make it be upright. Just tilt your head to your left shoulder, and you'll get the idea.


Tomorrow a few of us who are staying for next week are going out to the Amish country. Should be fun.

3 comments:

~~ Melissa said...

Beautiful work! Your final piece is gorgeous. I can only imagine what a week you've all had. Hard work, and hard won new insights, no doubt. I hope you'll have more photos to share.

Welcome to my blog. said...

Melissa,

Thanks for the comment you left for me on my blog. It makes me happy that you're reading it. I really have learned a lot from these workshops. I will definitely post new photos this week, so stay tuned for week 2 of the Nancy Crow saga.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта fabricfanaticsantics.blogspot.com