Saturday, June 9, 2007

Man with Clippers and Manhole Covers



It's cool and cloudy this morning. A perfect day for trimming the bonsai tree...according to Jim.



Don't these calla lilies look Georgia O'Keefeish? I'm tempted to cut them and bring them in the house, but I'm afraid they wouldn't last very long.






I've been continuing my so-called Circle series. I already posted Circles I. Below are Circles II and Circles III.

Circles II was only partially quilted when I got sidetracked on an idea for #III. I don't usually let myself start a new piece until what I'm working on has been completely finished, but this other idea was brewing so ferociously that I was losing sleep. I vow to finish #II soon. (Let's see how long that vow lasts!)


Here is Circles II.



















This is Circles III


I think I might re-name my series "Manhole Covers I, II, and III." What do you think? It seems a little more imaginative than just calling them "Circles."

No comments: