Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hard at Work

Wow! It's been over a week since I posted to my blog. Maybe you think it's because I ordinarily live such an uneventful life, but no...it's because I've been working in my studio, my garden, seeding grass in the backyard, and emptying and cleaning the hot tub so we don't have to soak in gunge this summer.

I'll post some photos of what I've completed in the way of studio quilts.

This one was done using a few pieces I had sewn together at Nancy Crow's workshop, but mostly it was all done here at home. It's not big...probably around 40" x 36".



This one is my final piece from Nancy's workshop. I didn't change it at all. I just put it together and machine quilted it.




Now I'm working on a new piece that I'll post here when I finish it. It's completely different from either of these two, in that I'm using curves instead of straight pieces. So far I like it quite a bit, but who knows that the final piece will look like. It keeps evolving.

No comments: