Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pitiful Photographers Purchase Prohibitive Pizza


Last week our friends Frank and Melinda went with us to the nearby little town of Stayton, Oregon, to do some photography and eat pizza at a little gourmet pizzaria there.

It's a charming small town and some of the buildings are very old.

These are a few photos I took there.

I don't consider myself to be any great
photographer, and I don't know anything about the history of these places, but it is easy to see what images catch my eye...graphic and colorful possibilities for fabric art.

We had such a nice afternoon and then went to eat pizza which was wonderful. What Jim and I didn't notice was that each topping we added cost $3.00. We happily ordered away, and in the end, our bill was $46.00! That was for two 12" pizzas and two drinks. Arg!

Big Red Note to Self: Read the damn menu before you order!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! That one with the corrugated roof is especially interesting!