Monday, November 3, 2008

Kisses



So, since I have been unable to waste time web surfing (due to a temporarily defunct internet connection), I've been able to waste time stitching.

Actually, it's really not time wasted...stitching is like meditation to me...calming, centering, focusing on the moment.

This piece is hand stitched, and is about 11 x 15".



Here's a tad bit closer view, but for a real closeup, click on the photos. I'm not sure what led me to this design...maybe forgotten dreams of lost love.


It's a stay-at-home rainy day in Oregon. I've been listening to CNN speculating about the results of tomorrow's election. Everyone seems to be sure Obama will win. I sure hope so, but I'm trying not to as optimistic as I was about Al Gore and John Kerry. Both were very disillusioning.

1 comment:

jude said...

hey! my first time visiting here...i am really loving the freestyle of your work!