Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thready Quilting




For the last couple of days, I've been experimenting with doing a mini quilt, with random white-on-white quilting meandering all over the place. I wound up adding a little black stitching just for contrast.







I sort of like how it looks, and it's definitely meditative and soothing to do. (Click on these photos if you want a closer look.)

I think I'm getting a bit tired of doing all these quickie pieces. They're great for experimentation, but I think I'll start something big soon. Usually, I start with an idea that keeps me awake at night, but I haven't had one of those lately. Maybe if I do some sketching? Sometimes that helps.

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Therefore the next time you purchase a security camera, it'll be sensible to make an inquiry about the battery such as whether the camera uses dry or damp cell batteries. This will help you to identify the exact laptop batteries you should be using on your laptop. If you're just moving on from the world of the feature phones and picking up a smartphone, odds are you'll be shocked at how poorly the battery life compares.