Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a Colorful Life

Last week I got to spend the day with my friend Bonnie Hull. We meet on the pretense of being a "Quilt Groop," but we're the only two people, and we often spend much of our time chatting. Here's her quilting studio. She's a painter too (acrylics), and I love love love her color sense and daring.Then Saturday was my lovely granddaughter Mia's first birthday party up in Portland. Isn't she too cute?
Today, we drove to McMinnville, OR with some friends for lunch and to walk around in the fall color. Here's a shot from the rooftop restaurant where we ate. The colors make my knees weak.
And...last of all...some photos of a sock cat I made yesterday, just to see if I could. Note the tattoo on her hiney.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is by far the cutest sock animal I've ever seen! The kid is, as we know, the cutest living creature on earth. She can not keep getting cuter or I might die!

kelly spivey